Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Making Valentines!





So I decided to make Valentines' with Madison, my 17 month old; great way to introduce her to finger paints and also way cuter/more personal than buying them at a store! And I know people she sends them to will love them so much! This was an adorable idea I saw on the new popular Pinterest (love that site), never thought about all the cute things you can make with little kids hands, feet & some fingerpaints. This was our first time using finger paints and it was an adventure, I didn't get to take many pictures of the process since I was trying to control somewhat where all the paint ended up! Needless to say it still was everywhere and Madison got a bath after! :) It was great fun though. Hope you all enjoy!! We sure did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment